Tuesday, October 21, 2008

secret lives of florists


secret lives of florists
Originally uploaded by kfdavila



I like this shit, tons. Portraiture is, unfortunately, my strong suit. Candid portraiture, I am also good at. I don't know what the ethics are, however. I didn't get a release for this, and I might try. It could do well in stock land.

I have a great candid of a man with a clubbed foot, but I also don't want to approach him for a release. Although, I could buy him off fairly easily. I need an assistant, a humane one. Someone who can turn bribing the homeless into signing my release forms into an act of charity and kindness.

Anyway, it's all about the tones, i dig this shot.

1 comment:

fallenfromview said...

Kevin! This is my favorite picture ever!! I really do enjoy it...shoot more at night! Turn off that White Balance!! COLOR TEMPERATURE!!! - i am such a nerd. and I miss having you here. seriously...we need to hang out! (longest comment to a photo ever but, yea, I'm a rambler)